Our other apps
C64 Paint XL
8-bit paint program
for iPad and iPhone
5km workout program
and pitch pipe
The Grix is a new kind of pixel editor.
Make your own pixel tiles and arrange them to create beautiful pixel art.
The Grix is fast, fun, simple, and surprising.
A simple drag-and-drop interface makes creating pieces a breeze; users can choose from
several different colors and patterns with which to create their art.
— Nicholas Deleon, The Daily
This is an awesome little app. So much care has gone into making it, and it shows
everywhere you look. The sound effects are spot-on, the text labels for the color palettes are gorgeous,
even the Share menu icons for Twitter and Facebook are pixellated. They’ve thought about every little
— Giles Turnbull, Cult of Mac
...our friends at eBoy together with Felt Tip have brought something new and
— Filip, Creative Applications Network
Best Pixel Editor in Town: The Grix.
— Jürgen Siebert, Fontblog (in German)
- Create art with pixel tiles.
- Move, rotate, and delete tiles on the Grix.
- Create and edit each tile.
- Choose from 128 editable tiles for each Grix.
- Select from 12 colour palettes.
- Comes with 5 eBoy made sample Grix.
- Post to Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
- Save to Photo Roll.
- Email and share your editable Grix and tiles.
Concept and Design by eBoy
The Godfathers of Pixel
Code by Felt Tip